MADRASSA selected participants
For the second edition of Madrassa, we have received over 70 applications from 10 different nationalities.
Our selection committee composed of Berit Schuck (MASS Alexandria), Victoria Dabdoub and Noura Al Khasawneh (Spring Sessions), Yasmina Reggad (aria), Léa Morin and Mohamed Fariji (Atelier de l’Observatoire) selected 10 candidates to take part in the programme.
As announced in the call for participation, candidates based and working in North Africa and the Middle East were particularly prioritised.
Madrassa is pleased to announce the participants of it’s 2017 programme:
- Mohamed Abdelkarim, Egypt
- Soukaina Aboulaoula, Morocco
- Hicham Bouzid, Morocco
- Hajer Chelbi, Canada/Tunisia
- Salima El Aissaoui, Morocco
- Dina Eldeeb, Egypt
- Sihème Khaled, Belgium/Algeria - Raafat Majzoub, Lebanon
- Maram Nazzal, Palestine - Omar Senada, Egypt